Today, the subscription period for DexTech Medical AB’s rights issue begins
8 December, 2021
Today, the subscription period begins in DexTech Medical AB’s (“DexTech” or “the Company”) new issue of shares with preferential rights for existing shareholders (the “Rights Issue”). The public is also invited to subscribe for shares in the Rights Issue. The subscription period runs until December 22, 2021. A fully subscribed rights issue will provide the Company with approximately SEK 58.2 million before issue costs. The rights issue is covered to approximately 80 percent by subscription commitments and guarantee commitments. Prospectuses and teasers are available via the Company’s (www.dextechmedical.com), Sedermera Fondkommissions (www.sedermera.se), Nordic Issuings (www.nordic-issuing.se) and Spotlight Stock Markets (www.spotlightstockmarket.com) respectively. Registration forms are available on Nordic Issuing’s website. In addition, it is possible to subscribe for shares with BankID on Nordic Issuing’s website.
DexTech’s primary drug candidate OsteoDex, for the treatment of skeletal metastases in prostate cancer, mCRPC, has been studied in a clinical phase II study with good results. The company has in extensive preclinical studies shown that OsteoDex also has a very significant tumor cell killing effect in the indication multiple myeloma, even at low concentrations.
In order to collect supplementary / confirmatory data in a clinical study regarding the drug candidate OsteoDex’s effect on multiple myeloma, the Board decided on November 8, 2021 on a new issue of shares with preferential rights for existing shareholders. The resolution was approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting on November 25, 2021. The rights issue comprises a maximum of 4,476,141 shares and may, upon full subscription, provide the Company with a maximum of approximately SEK 58.2 million. The issue proceeds are intended to finance the study in its entirety, which is estimated to last approximately two years from the start of the study. Since the study is unblinded, the Company will, however, be able to communicate part-time results during the course of the study. The company’s primary goal is to enter into an agreement with a licensee regarding OsteoDex. It is the Board’s opinion that complementary positive results will strengthen the possibilities for a favorable OsteoDex CRPC licensing agreement and thereby reflect the fair value of OsteoDex.
For complete information, please refer to the prospectus prepared in connection with the Rights Issue. The prospectus, containing complete terms and instructions, as well as teasers are available at the Company’s (www.dextechmedical.com), Spotlight Stock Markets (www.spotlightstockmarket.com), Sedermera Fondkommissions (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuings (www.nordic -issuing.se) and respective websites. In addition, registration forms and the opportunity to subscribe via digital signing are available on Nordic Issuing’s website.
The offer in summary
- Subscription period: 8–22 December 2021.
- Subscription price: SEK 13.00 per share.
- Scope of the offer: The offer comprises a maximum of 4,476,141 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 58.2 million.
- Record date and preferential rights: Those who on the record date of December 3, 2021 were registered as shareholders in DexTech have a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the current Rights Issue. For each existing share, one (1) subscription right is received. Ten (10) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for three (3) new shares. The last day for trading in the share, including the right to receive subscription rights, was December 1, 2021. The first day for trading in the share, excluding the right to receive subscription rights, was December 2, 2021.
- Number of shares before new issue: 14,920,478 shares.
- Valuation (pre-money) in the current offer: Approximately SEK 194 million.
- Subscription commitments and guarantee subscription: The company has received a subscription commitment and guarantee commitments corresponding to a total of approximately 80 percent of the issue volume.
- Trading in subscription rights: Trading in subscription rights will take place on the Spotlight Stock Market during the period 8–17 December 2021.
- Trading in BTA: Trading in BTA (Paid Subscribed Share) will take place on the Spotlight Stock Market from and including December 8, 2021 and will continue until the Swedish Companies Registration Office has registered the Rights Issue. This registration is expected to take place in mid-January 2022.
- Dilution: In the case of a fully subscribed new issue, the number of shares increases by 4,476,141, which corresponds to a maximum dilution of 23 percent of votes and capital for existing shareholders who do not subscribe for shares in the Rights Issue.
In connection with the Rights Issue, DexTech has engaged Sedermera Fondkommission as financial advisor, Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB as legal advisor, and Nordic Issuing as issue institution. Shark Communication AB has assisted the Company with advice regarding communication.
For further information about the Rights Issue, please contact:
Phone: +46 40 615 14 10
Email: email@example.com www.sedermera.se
For more information on DexTech, please contact:
Gösta Lundgren – CFO
DexTech Medical AB
Phone: +46 (0) 707104788
DexTech Medical AB is a Swedish research company that, based on its technology platform, has developed four drug candidates that are protected by patents. The main candidate is OsteoDex for the treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) with skeletal metastases. A successful clinical phase II study has been conducted with OsteoDex where the results show high tolerability with mild side effects and treatment effect on patients who fail existing drugs. DexTech’s goal is to outlicense the respective drug candidate no later than after the completion of a phase II study. DexTech Medical AB is listed on the Spotlight Stock Market.