DexTech announces prospectus due to upcoming rights issue
2 December, 2021
DexTech Medical AB (“DexTech” or “the Company”) hereby publishes a prospectus in connection with the Company’s forthcoming rights issue, the subscription period of which begins on Wednesday, December 8, 2021. The prospectus has today been approved and registered by Finansinspektionen and will be available at Finansinspektionen (www.fi .se) and Spotlight Stock Markets (www.spotlightstockmarket.com) respectively websites. The prospectus is also available on the Company’s (www.dextechmedical.com), Sedermera Fondkommissions (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuings (www.nordic-issuing.se) websites respectively. Teaser will be published on the above-mentioned websites in connection with the start of the subscription period. Registration forms will be available on Nordic Issuing’s website in connection with the start of the subscription period.
On November 8, 2021, DexTech announced the Board’s decision on a new issue of shares with preferential rights for existing shareholders. The resolution was approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting on November 25, 2021.
The prospectus, containing the complete terms and conditions regarding the rights issue, has today, December 2, 2021 approved and registered by Finansinspektionen and will be published on Finansinspektionen’s website (www.fi.se). The prospectus is also available on the Company’s (www.dextechmedical.com), Spotlight Stock Markets (www.spotlightstockmarket.com), Sedermera Fondkommissions (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuings (www.nordic-issuing.se) respectively. Teaser will be published on the above-mentioned websites in connection with the start of the subscription period. Registration forms will be available on Nordic Issuing’s website in connection with the start of the subscription period.
The offer in summary
- Subscription period: 8-22 December 2021.
- Subscription price: SEK 13.00 per share.
- Scope of the offer: The offer comprises a maximum of 4,476,141 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 58.2 million.
- Record date and preferential rights: Those who on the record date of December 3, 2021 are registered as shareholders in DexTech have a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the current new share issue. For each existing share, one (1) subscription right is received. Ten (10) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for three (3) new shares. The last day for trading in the share, including the right to receive subscription rights, was 1 December 2021. The first day for trading in the share, excluding the right to receive subscription rights, is 2 December 2021.
- Number of shares before new issue: 14,920,478 shares.
- Valuation (pre-money) in the current offer: Approximately SEK 194 million.
- Subscription commitments and guarantee subscription: The company has received subscription commitments and guarantee commitments corresponding to a total of approximately 80 percent of the issue volume.
- Trading in subscription rights: Trading in subscription rights will take place on the Spotlight Stock Market during the period 8-17 December 2021.
- Trading in BTA: Trading in BTA (Paid Subscribed Share) will take place on the Spotlight Stock Market from and including December 8, 2021 and will continue until the Swedish Companies Registration Office has registered the rights issue. This registration is expected to take place in mid-January 2022.
- Dilution: In the case of a fully subscribed new issue, the number of shares increases by 4,476,141, which corresponds to a maximum dilution of 23 percent of votes and capital for existing shareholders who do not subscribe for shares in the rights issue.
In connection with the rights issue, DexTech has engaged Sedermera Fondkommission as financial advisor, Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB as legal advisor, and Nordic Issuing as issue institution. Shark Communication AB has assisted the Company with advice regarding communication.
For further information about the rights issue, please contact:
Phone: +46 40 615 14 10
For more information on DexTech, please contact:
Gösta Lundgren – CFO
DexTech Medical AB
Phone: +46 (0) 707104788
DexTech Medical AB is a Swedish research company that, based on its technology platform, has developed four drug candidates that are protected by patents. The main candidate is OsteoDex for the treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) with skeletal metastases. A successful clinical phase II study has been conducted with OsteoDex where the results show high tolerability with mild side effects and treatment effect on patients who fail existing drugs. DexTech’s goal is to outlicense the respective drug candidate no later than after the completion of a phase II study. DexTech Medical AB is listed on the Spotlight Stock Market.