All our research results are published continuously in international refereed scientific journals1. The referee process acts as a form of quality control before publishing can be accepted. the procedure therefore acts as a form of quality control for the company’s research. Scientific reports also help to spread information on the company’s activities to potential associates and licensees.
- The hunt for new treatments. Holmberg A. R. Prostate Cancer report in The Times newspaper, 02 December 2008
- Bones and prostate cancer. Holmberg A. R. Prostate Cancer report in The Times newspaper, 28 October 2009
- A novel somatostatin conjugate with high affinity to all five somatostatin receptor subtypes. U. Wulbrand, M. Feldman, A. Pfestroff, H-C. Fehman, J. Du, J. Hiltunen, M. Marquez, S. Arnold R., Westlin J.E., Nilsson, and A. R. Holmberg. Cancer. 94; 4:1293-1297. Feb 15, 2002.
- Phase I trial on sms-D70 somatostatin analogue in advanced prostate and renal cell cancer. Joensuu T.K., Nilsson S, Holmberg A.R., Marquez M, Tenhunen M, Saarto T and Jeonsuu H. Ann. N.Y. Acad Sci.1028:361-371, 2004.
- When prostate cancer becomes incurable. Holmberg A.R. Prostate Cancer report in The Times newspaper, 26 October 2010
- Treatment of bone metastasis in prostate cancer: efficacy of a novel polybisphosphonate. Daubine F, LE Bot R, Márquez M, Nilsson S, Schröder T, Holmberg AR. Anticancer Research 31:4141-4146, 2011.
- Somatostatin effects on the proteome of the LNCaP cell-line. Zhaoxu Liu, Sofia Bengtsson, Morten Krogh, Marcela Marquez, Sten Nilsson, Peter James, Ayodele Aliaya, and Anders R. Holmberg. Int. J. Oncology, 2007.
- Polymer-conjugated guanidine is a potentially useful anti-tumor agent. Meurling L, Márquez M, Nilsson S and Holmberg AR. Int J Oncol 35: 281-285, 2009.
- Development of a Novel Poly Bisphosphonate Conjugate for Treatment of Skeletal Metastasis and Osteoporosis. Anders R. Holmberg, Ulf H. Lerner, Ayodele Alyia, Mai Al-Mohanna, Chaker Adra, Marcela Marquez, Lennart Meurling, and Sten Nilsson. Int J Oncology, 37, 563-567, 2010.
- Application of accelerator mass spectrometry to macromolecules: preclinical pharmacokinetic studies on a polybisphosphonate. Mehran Salehpour, Karl Håkansson, Urban Höglund, Annika Grahn-Westin, Sten Nilsson, Marcela Márquez, Göran Possnert and Anders R. Holmberg. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2453-2458, 2011.
1 Refereed peer review, entails that the Editor in Chief of the scientific journal arranges expert review of the article for approval/editing before publishing.