Scientific council and network
DexTech has a large national and international network that contributes to cost-effective research and development.
Lennart Meurling, lecturer in organic chemistry. Meurling has over 30 years experience in senior positions within the medical industry and pharmaceutical control within healthcare. He has been a shareholder of Dextech since 2006.
Marcela Márquez, professor in biotechnology plays an important role within basic research and quality control as well as management of the international contacts of the company. Marcela Márquez is married to Anders R Holmberg.
Ulf Lerner, PhD, professor. Lerner is a leading specialist in bones and bone diseases (Oral Cell Biology, Umeå University, Centre for Bone and Arthritis Research, Institute of Medicine, Gothenburg University).
Meir Wilchek, professor, Chemistry & Biophysics, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel. Wilcheck is scientific adviser to DexTech.
Network and collaboration
In addition to an extensive network within Sweden, the company also has a wide-ranging international network, that contributes to cost-efficient research and development. Work is often performed as academic projects, such as researcher training as part of a PhD exam for students.
- Helsinki University Hospital, Finland
- European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
- Atlantic Bone Screen, Nantes, France
- Ångströmlab. Uppsala University, Sweden
- Pharmaplus Consultancy, The Netherlands
- University Trás-os-Montes och Alto Douro, Vila Real, Portugal
- King Feisal Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- The Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Shandong University Hospital, Shandong, China
- Beijing University, Beijing, China
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), New York, USA
- UANL, Monterrey, Mexico
- UDEM/Mougerza Hospitals, Monterrey, Mexico
- Ipiranga University Hospital, Sao Paolo, Brazil